Here’s a list of vaccines we can offer for people in the City of Edinburgh and anyone else visiting our wonderful City. Please note that the prices you can see below are per dose i.e. per vaccine.
- Cholera (2 dose course) = £32
- D.T.P = £32
- Hep A (adult) = £48
- Hep A (jr) = £42
- Hep A + B (3 dose course) (Twinrix Adult) = £72
- Hep A + B (3 dose course) (Twinrix Jr) = £62
- Hep B ( 3 dose course) (adult) = £42
- Hep B ( 3 dose course) (paed) = £32
- Japanese Encephalitis (2 dose course) = £88
- MMR (2 dose course) = £38
- Meningitis ACWY = £42
- Rabies (IM) (3 dose course) = £62
- Tick-Borne (3 dose course) (Adult) = £68
- Tick-Borne (3 dose course) (Child) = £68
- Typhoid = £32
- Yellow Fever = £66
- Men B (2 or 3 doses depending on age group) = £118
- Pneumococcal 13 = £92
- Chicken Pox (2 dose course) = £62
The HPV Vaccine course is comprised of 3 doses (vaccines) at the price of £165 per vaccine.
Full course is currently unavailable*Due to limited stock and having to purchase through other suppliers, we have temporarily increased the price of our single vaccines and suspended the full course pack. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused and normal service/prices will resume shortly.
Antimalarials and other prices
- Acetazolamide 250mg (altitude sickness) – Course of ten tabs = £25
- Azithromycin 250mg (travelers diarrhoea) – 3-day course = £25
- Atovaquone + Proguanil 250/100mg tabs (Generic Malarone) = £1.70 per tablet
- Atovaquone + Proguanil Paed tabs = £0.90 per tablet
- Lariam tabs = £4.00 per tablet
- Chloroquine tabs = £25 for a pack of 20
- Doxycycline 100m caps = £0.35 per capsule
If you are an organisation, we offer bespoke bulk vaccination packages and discounts at very competitive prices, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us with your requirements.
In order to find out which vaccines you require, please begin your free online consultation here and then book your vaccinations below.